- Rice- Rice is an essential part of food in Asian and east Asian countries because of its carbohydrate in nature. Rice is rich in fiber and helps lower the cholesterol level of the body. Rice is also helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease and heart stroke. Rice is full of fibers and carbohydrates that help in maintaining the body weight and also provide you energy. der, cumin, and star-anise, etc are rich in antioxidants.
- Black Gram- Black gram holds high protein value and has an excellent source of vitamin B complex, isoflavones, potassium, zinc, magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, and copper.
- Ajwain- The healthy enzymes in Ajwain help with different stomach problems. It improves the acidic flow of the stomach which helps to relieve indigestion, and bloating. It helps in lowering blood pressure. It helps in giving relief cough and congestion.
- Karapusa is also known as bhujiya or sev and is available worldwide. Bikaneri bhujiya is the most famous kind of bhujiya among all the available products.
- Ajwain is called bishop’s weed in English and actually is a fruit. It is rich in very health benefits homemade remedies.
- India is the largest exporter of sev and bhujiya worldwide.
- Karapusa or sev are among the most consumable snacks of all time by Indians worldwide.
Suggested consumable by age groups
- Anybody can have our karappusa
- Children who are still not taking any solid food are advised to not consume the product.
Good times to eat:
- It is perfect as a snack with tea or coffee.
Eat along with:
- Our karapusa can be consumed whichever way you like, whether with tea or plain.
When not to eat or eat more often:
- Black gram is rich in protein, and people who are dealing with kidney problems are advised to not intake the product in high quantities. They can consume it in fewer amounts but after consulting their doctor only.