- Anemia is so common in this generation due to the intake of junk and processed foods. Mutton boti has a good source of Vitamin B12 and Iron, which helps regenerate healthy red blood cells and prevents Anemia over time.
- Vitamins and Minerals play a vital role in keeping our bodies healthy over time. Improper intake of some nutrients makes us frequently ill by damaging our immunity system. Mutton boti has a lot of nutrients, such as Iron, Zinc, and Magnesium which gradually increase our immune system.
- Mutton Intestine is a very great source of potassium. Potassium is beneficial in treating and preventing diarrhea and other stomach-related health problems.
- Proteins are beneficial for everyone. It keeps our muscles strong and fuller. Protein makes bones stronger. Mutton Boti is a good source of protein and proteins increase chances of losing weight by keeping our stomach full.
- Vitamin B12 is a prime vitamin as it produces cell production. Cell production helps in keeping our hair silky and skin glowing. Mutton boti is a good source of Vitamin B12; consuming it frequently gives you good hair and glowing skin.
- Pickles have been a part of the diet for various centuries. For many ages, people considered them healthy, and even there is gossip around the world that Queen Cleopatra claimed that pickles were the secret of her beauty. Pickles made her look beautiful and young.
Pickling procedures make the vegetables more nutritious and digestible compared to cooking them.
Napoleon used to include pickles for their soldiers and for himself as he had to go to war in various countries, and pickles could be preserved and consumed for many days.
Suggested consumable by age groups
- A significant quantity of one to two tablespoons or pieces of Gongura Boti Pickle can be consumed by all age groups.
Good times to eat:
- It is perfect for lunchtime as a side dish with rice.
Eat along with:
- It can be eaten alongside Indian lunch or tiffin varieties
- can also be mixed with hot boiled rice.
When not to eat or eat more often:
- It is advisable to eat in moderation.