- Magnesium in pumpkin seeds plays a vital role in keeping your bones healthy. Low blood levels of magnesium have increase the risk of osteoporosis.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in tryptophan, an essential amino acid that helps treat Insomnia(sleep disorder).
- Pumpkins are amazingly helpful to vegetarians. Pumpkins are a rich source of proteins. Recent studies show that 100 grams of pumpkin seeds contain 30 grams of protein.
- A diet rich in pumpkin seeds prevents the risks of Cancer. Diets which include the intake of Pumpkin seeds, reduce the risk of stomach, lung, and colon cancer.
Suggested consumable by age groups
- Pumpkin seeds can be enjoyed by any age group.
Good times to eat:
- Is perfect to eat in the Morning or as a snack in between meals
Eat along with:
- It can be eaten as it is or alongside a tea or coffee and Indian savories/snacks.
When not to eat or eat more often:
- People with Low-blood pressure should consider consumption in moderation.