What are Cold pressed Oils ?
Cold pressed oils are the oils extracted at room temperature through 1000’s of years old ancient methods, that just compresses the seeds and collects the oil by eliminating the residue (In simple on Ganuga Machine/Ghani). These oils are rich in nutrients as there is no artificial steam/temperature added to it in the extraction process. Also, the oil doesn’t contain any chemicals or preservatives, they are just pure in its virgin state.
The real cold pressed oils are 100% pure and don't contain any chemicals or preservatives and are processed at room temperature.
cold pressed oils Varieties & their prices
The ages Old Original/Traditional virgin Oils ( The Cold Pressed Oils)
The great Indian culture has offered us various types of oils based on the seed the oil is extracted from. Each type of seed comes with its own health benefits, and suitability in the kitchen.The oils extracted by kandra foods are pure, chemical free and are in their virgin state.
Per liter of oil extraction needs 2.5-5 times of quantities of seeds based on the type/variety.
The oils are manufactured in a 2 acres farm premises located at Bellary by Kandra Foods Private limited and are packed freshly on a weekly basis.
If you are ordering for the first time and want to try samples you can buy a health pack, that will have 5 types of oils combined and comprises a total of 4-5 liters.
You can pick the oil of your choice filled in 1 liter, 3 Liters and 5 Liters cans.
- Groundnut Oil/Verusenaga/Senga
- Sunflower Oil / Nalla Kusumulu
- Safflower Oil ( White Kusume Oil)
- Sesame Seeds/Gingelly Oil /Nuvula Noone
- Coconut Oil / Kobbari Nune
- Mustard Oil / Ava Nune /Sasive Enne
- Almond Oil
- Castor Oil / Amadala Nune
Call us at 9036998154 to place order
- 100% Pure
- No chemicals, No Preservatives
- Free Shipping
- Premium Food Grade Packing
- FSSAI Approved by Gov of india
- Quality Assured
- Cash on delivery available
- We process only the high quality sun dried seeds of low moisture
- Money back guarantee if not satisfied
You can buy our premium quality oils or walk into our oil mill located at Kakarla Thota, Bellary. Oil will be extracted on a rotary machine ( Ganada Machine) in your presence, we charge 30 rupees only as a processing fee per kilo gram of seeds.
Natures Cure extraction process. we use the fresh, sun dried premium quality seeds to extract the oil. We don't add any chemicals/preservatives, you will get the oil in its virgin state.
No cattle are harmed in the extraction process. The cattle are replaced with a 10 HP motor in our extraction process.
Health Benefits of 100% pure oils
All the prosperity in your life comes in only when you are healthy, and good health is never bought from hospitals. Good health will always be maintained at home at your kitchen using the quality, nutritious and chemical free ingredients in every recipe you prepare, and oil is most crucial of all as you use oil in most of the recipes.
An adulterated and refined oil can be the root cause for every single health problem of this generation either directly or indirectly. Be wise and make wiser decisions about what you consume on a daily basis.
Must Know Facts about the Edible Oil in current Indian market
This particular section speaks about the various kinds/types of oils based on the extraction and refining process, oil adulteration, adverse health effects by using adulterated oils and more.
- Chemical Treated Hot Pressed Oils( Refined Oils) - In this scenario various grades of any particular type of oil seeds are processed under very high temperature ( Up to 600 Degree celcius and beyond) and are chemically treated to separate the oil from its residue elements and also to increase the shelf life of the oil.
- The Highest Temperate drains all the nutrients from the oil and makes it useless for regular consumption.
- The added chemicals makes the oil dangerous to consume, impacts severely on health and are inorganic.
2. white oil/paraffin adulterated oils - It is said to be that the petrolium bi products and its waste called as white oil/paraffin are added to the oil in very large proportion and then treated/flavoured with set of chemicals in order to smell/taste as the actual vegetable ( Seeds) oils. This type of oil is the most dangerous and very largely adulterated and people consuming it will be prone to life threatening diseases.
3. Ancient/Traditional Extraction Process ( Most preferred) - The oils are extracted at room temperate without adding artificial temperature and are never treated by any kinds of chemical in order to refine or increase the shelf life of it. The oils are extracted naturally just by crushing the seeds and the oil extracted will be pure in its virgin state, the refining happens by itself when the oil is allowed to settle down the residue elements in the bottom of the tank/oil storing container.
Adverse effects of adulterated/refined oils
Regular consumption of refined oil may lead to cancer, Diabetes Mellitus (DM), gastrointestinal disease, atherosclerosis, obesity, reproductive issues, and immune dysfunction.
Adulteration in oil can cause diseases like cancer, paralysis, allergy , liver damage, cardiac arrest and epidemic epidemic dropsy. Mineral oil in some edible oils causes' cancer, paralysis, allergy , liver damage. Increase in serum cholesterol are other life risk diseases,
Why You Should Switch back to cold pressed oils Immediately again?
- Promotes heart health & Reduces heart diseases
- It may fight cancer
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Boosts skin health ( Improves skin, hair & teeth health)
- It may improve insulin sensitivity
- Increases good cholesterol
- Controls blood sugar
- Reduces stress
- Prevents liver diseases
- Reduces weight
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves Digestion
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Repairs the body
Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil in Bangalore
Buy cold-pressed groundnut oil in Bangalore from KandraFoods, a premium groundnut oil manufacturer in Bangalore. Groundnut oil is now available at every corner of Bangalore city by kandrafoods cold-pressed oil unit. The groundnut oils are of premium quality, chemical-free, and are processed organically. The groundnut oil shopping is made so easy that anyone can order the wood-pressed groundnut oils in Bangalore from the comfort of their home.
Groundnut Oil Manufacturers In Bangalore
The groundnuts are processed at room temperature in order to retain the nutritional value of the extracted groundnut oil, the purest groundnut oil or the groundnut virgin oil is always allowed to settle down the residue elements instead of refining it with the chemicals, and hence these oils is in its purest and virgin state makes it most suitable for regular usage in the kitchen. The groundnut oil processed on rotary machines at room temperatures are also highly nutritious and keeps you safe from many common health issues that can occur with refined or adulterated oils, hence KandraFoods introduces cold-pressed groundnut oils for Bangalore residents at a discounted price. Avail of this offer, as it is valid for a short time only on the groundnut cold-pressed oils at Bangalore.