- Interesting Facts
- Recipe/Cooking Process
- Why KandraFoods?
- Become a Contributor (Earn by writing)
- Carbohydrates - 1.2 g
- Fiber - 0.98g
- Protein - 8 g
- Vitamin C - 2
- Iron - 6.8mg
- Saturated fat - 4.6 g
- Chicken is highly nutritious and is loaded with good sources of proteins, and vitamins and it also contains leucine and lysine amino acids which are vital for muscle growth and repair. It also reduces the risk of osteoporosis as well as enhances bone density.
- Spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, coriander, cumin, and star-anise, etc are rich in antioxidants.
- As it contains cloves, they are a powerhouse of antioxidants and a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Cinnamon reduces high blood pressure; it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cardamom is also known as an elachi-rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C, calcium, iron, and zinc. It promotes heart health and digestion and regulates diabetes.
- Star anise has the name suggest it is star-shaped, has licorice flavor, rich in vitamin C has antifungal properties, and improves women's health.
- Chicken pickle contains so many ingredients as mentioned above it has a huge amount of health benefits hence making it a part of your meals.
- India is the world’s top exporter of pickles
- The word “Pickle” comes from the German meaning‘ salt’ or ‘brine’ these are very important components in the pickling process.
- The method of preserving pickles originated during the 17th century and spread across the world. The word pickle means ‘a spicy sauce or gravy served with meat or fowl’.
- Chicken meat is a low-fat source of protein about 80% of calories come from protein and the remaining 20% from fat.
- Chicken pickle constitutes an excellent substrate for probiotic lactic acid bacteria (LAB) which enhance the storage life or shelf life of meats for centuries.
- The research concluded that pickles eaten at mealtime may reduce blood glucose levels.
- The juice present in the pickle contains lactobacillus, which is one of the healthy gut bacteria. This bacterium is one of the probiotics beneficial for overall health.
Suggested consumable by age groups
- A significant quantity of one to two tablespoons or pieces of Chicken pickle can be consumed by all age groups.
Good times to eat:
- It is perfect for lunchtime as a side dish with rice.
Eat along with:
- It can be eaten alongside Indian lunch or tiffin varieties
- can also be mixed with hot boiled rice.
When not to eat or eat more often:
- It is advisable to eat in moderation.
Rageethanan M –
I’m a big fan of Carrot Pickle, to be honest, but sometimes I crave pickles with cheddar cheese. This was a good price for the bulk purchase
I like the flavor of these pickles. Came with nice packing. Quality and taste was awesome
Carrot Pickle looks good, but it is loaded with salt and oil, which takes away the taste of Drumstick.Superb in taste and quality…Packing also best