- Carom seeds have anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties. It can help treat peptic ulcers and other stomach and digestive problems.
- It can prevent kidney stones and help relieve asthma.
- It helps lower cholesterol and as it contains thymol it helps with regulating blood pressure levels thereby preventing hypertension and chronic heart disease.
- Gram flour contains high protein and fibre which makes it ideal for weight loss.
- It contains magnesium that helps to maintain blood pressure and prevents heart diseases.
- Iron and other minerals help prevent anemia and enhance metabolism.
- Curry leaves are rich with antioxidants that prevent oxidative damage and help support the cardiovascular system and nervous system.
- It also has nutrients that are healthy for eyes, skin and hair.
Story/History of recipe
Sanna Pusa is the Telugu name for Sev which is a nationwide popular snack of India that has a vast range of variations available all over the country. The starting point for all this is said to have been initiated around 200 years ago in Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh. In Tamil Nadu, it is one of the frequently bought snacks and is also a favourite one for all age groups. It is prepared for special occasions like marriages and other festivals.
Recipe Ingredients, Preparation Steps and Occasions Served
"Ordered Bellam Pootharekulu and we all family members liked it. The best part is we have availed a huge discounts, and thanks to kandra team for delivering it on time and we wish them all the best."
"Wishing KandraFoods team a great success, I really like the products and I really appreciate where the focus is on health, which most of the other corporates lag at it."
"I recommend everyone to try KandraFoods products, I order the sweets and snacks regularly from kandraFoods, and our kids love it and not much interested in the junk food now, I also see them being very healthy after starting the traditional and healthy snacks."
"We are very happy to see KandraFoods serving tradition and healthy food, we had ordered Areselu and they were very tasty and as they promised they delivered in two days."